HI There and Welcome friends!
My name is Megan, and I am a global health dietitian, sustainability expert, and eternal optimist on a mission to help others create a sustainable healthy life that supports a healthy body and planet.
I believe that we are meant to live in a world where health and happiness go together. Where food is meant to nourish our bodies and re-connect us with our culture. Where our choices are routed deeply in intention and social responsibility, and where one person is capable of positively impacting the world around them.
You will always find me with a positive outlook on life, as I truly believe that in order to be a true change maker, one must also be an eternal optimist. I am on a mission to help others discover what it means to re-connect with their food, their daily choices, and their bodies to create a meaningfully sustainable healthy life, and in the process connect more with the world around them.
Lastly, I believe that by rethinking our relationship with food, and how we choose to consume, we can not only change how we view the world, but more importantly how we impact it.
- I never ever measure when I cook, and love the way cooking connects me with my family heritage.
- Traveling the world is much my favorite thing to do. My husband and I have been to 25 countries, and that's just the beginning.
- I collect ocean stones from almost every beach I find and feel an intense energy by the sea
- I believe that in order to make a real difference in the world one must be an eternal optimist and so you will usually find me with a smile.
- I have a number of dietary allergies, which I grew up with and am both gluten and dairy free.
- I ran a marathon once, but have since traded in my long-distance running shoes for my yoga mat...maybe one day I'll run the Boston Marathon...maybe.
- I have a very close, very loud family, and they are the foundation behind the person I am and the work I do.
- Despite the blonde hair I am actually Sicilian (Italian), and am a dual citizen of both Italy and the United States.
- I love languages. I find them to be so beautiful and am always yearning to learn more.
- I have lived and worked in developing countries in central america, and the middle east, and am passionate about global health and our worlds food security.