how i work with nutrition clients
how I can help
I counsel patients from all walks of life, who come to me in various places on their health journey. Some of my patients know a lot about nutrition and are looking for small tweaks, while others are just beginning to commit to a healthier lifestyle and need someone to guide and encourage them along the way.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Through our sessions you will soon discover what eating well means for you personally.
- You will learn how to manage your feelings around food, and will develop a nicer relationship with your own body.
- You will begin to recognize how your body responds to various foods, and will learn how eat consciously.
- You will reconnect with your own personal food culture, and begin to view food with more gratitude and less control.
- You may also begin to see positive changes in your cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar due to consistent dietary changes.
As a clinical nutritionist, and trained public health professional, I am here to support you, and to offer you the tools, guidance, and knowledge of nutrition to help you create a healthier, more balanced life. I take and integrative and functional medicine based approach that is routed in evidence-based science to working with my nutrition clients. I believe that most people actually have no idea just how incredible their bodies are meant to feel, and I am passionate about helping you get there!
Through our sessions together (either in person, or virtual) I will help you to:
- Identify how aspects of your life and culture can positively impact your relationship with food, and support healthy eating.
- Address what underlying issues may be affecting your health
- Target what areas of nutrition could improve your well being, and allow your body to feel most balanced.
Whether you are looking to heal your relationship with food, transition towards an anti-inflammatory diet, or address digestive/food allergy concerns I am here with you 100% to help you thrive off of the foods you choose to incorporate in your life. We are all individuals so no one diet was ever meant to be the solution, and I treat every patient uniquely and tailor specific interventions to meet your needs.
nutrition areas of specialty
- Breaking the Diet Mentality
- Intuitive Eating for Weight Balance
- Connecting Yoga & Nutrition
Food Allergies/Intolerances and GI Issues
- Celiac Disease
- Dietary Allergies
- Improved Gut Health
- Eating For The Environment
- Creating A Healthy Food Culture
- Hormonal Imbalance