I've got to admit that I am LOVING that Christmas season is officially here. It truly is my most favorite time of year for about a million reasons, but mainly because it is a time of year that I find myself being more reflective, and thankful for all the incredibly people and blessings I have in my life. It also is a great reason to bake every single day, listen to Christmas music on repeat, decorate my apartment in about 1 million twinkle lights, and of course choose some thoughtful gifts for my friends and family. I have always been the kind of person who gets really excited to give gifts, be them homemade or bought, which brings me to my first holiday gift guide which I hope will help you come up with some great ideas to make the foodie in your life smile.
With Cyber Monday happening today I figured I may as well jump right in with the start of my holiday gift guides for some of your favorite loved ones. You can look forward to future gift guides throughout the month that include gifts for your man, the "all-natural everything" gal, fitness guru, under $25, and the perfect hostess. I honestly love doing these gift guides because I find them sooo helpful when I am choosing my own Christmas gifts. Sometimes you just need a little outside inspiration to come up with the perfect present for that special someone.
Holiday Gift Guide: For Your Favorite Foodie
- Bodum Chambord 8 Cup French Press Coffee Maker: I have enough appliances taking up space on my counter top that I just never ever have wanted to purchase a coffee maker. Recently though, I was gifted a french press which honestly has become one of my favorite tools in my kitchen. It is so simple to use and makes an incredible cup of coffee. For the foodie/coffee lover in your life, a french press will always be an excellent gift idea.
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook: If you haven't heard of Angela from Oh She Glows, you probably should prepare yourself to be sucked into her world of delicious vegan goodness. I bought her cookbook immediately when it came out, and have loved making all of her delicious recipes. For the foodie that is even remotely interested in plant based cooking/baking, this cookbook is a must.
- Anthropologie Russet Measuring Cups: O Anthropologie, how I love you so. I honestly think that anything from their kitchen section would fit for the foodie obsessed loved one, but these copper measuring cups are AMAZING and a really high end yet affordable gift option.
- Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer: I cant begin to explain how necessary a spiralizer is for anyone who wants to up their salad making, veggie chopping, cooking, vegetable roasting, etc game. If the foodie in your life doesn't have a spiralizer yet trust me that I am 99.99% positive that they want one.
- Davids Tea: Deck the Halls Gift Set: I love Davids Tea's Holiday Tea sets. First of all they have the most adorable packaging which gets me every time, and their tea combinations around the holidays are always perfect for cold winter nights. I have yet to give this gift to someone and have them not rave about it the next time I see them.
- Wooden Ipad and Recipe Stand: I absolutely love this idea, and think that this is one of the cutest gifts you could possibly give someone who loves to spend time cooking away in the kitchen. In today's day and age when so many of us are looking up recipes digitally, I love having a stand that can help keep my electronics clean while cooking, but still look nice in my kitchen.
Hope you found this gift guide helpful! Get ready for some delicious recipes coming your way later this week!
Question: What Are Some of Your Foodie Favorites? Leave a Comment Below.