Holiday Gift Guide: For the Ladies
If anyone really loves the holiday season it's us ladies. Party planning, lots of good food, creativity, and of course gifts makes for such a fun and festive month. And while every special lady in your life is different, I am sure that some of the items I have picked below will please almost every girl you know in one way or another.
Since I am going to be doing another gift guide that focuses more on the homebody or natural beauty lover in your life, these items have been curated to meet that needs of your best friend, sister, mom, wife, girlfriend, etc. without having a specific theme to them all other than all the gifts are beautiful, and for the most part pretty affordable.
holiday gift guide for the ladies
- White Marble 9oz S'well Bottle - I am obsessed with these bottles and gave one of these mini sizes to all of my bridesmaids on the day of our wedding. It is the perfect size to throw in your purse, or fill with iced/hot coffee, not to mention this marble print is amazing - $24
- Pave Earring Set - This set of three pairs of stud pave earrings is beautiful and really affordable for the quality. It also is neutral enough to fit into almost any style - $48
- J.Crew Excursion Quilted Down Vest - This vest comes in a ton of colors and is currently discounted. Perfect for some who likes to get outdoors in the winter in style - $98
- One In A Million Initial Pendant Necklace - On my wedding day my bestie gave me this necklace just because and I honestly cherish it. It is so so simple, but absolutely beautiful and would make any minimalist jewelry lover very happy - $58
- Kate Spade Rainer Lane Stacy - This walnut can double as a clutch or walnut, and its bright cobalt blue color makes a perfect holiday gift for someone who isn't afraid of a little color - $98 (15% off sale)
- In The Company Of Women - Never underestimate the power of a good book, and this one is sure not to disappoint. The book was written to celebrate the creative entrepreneurial spirit of women from across the globe and is incredible inspiring - $35
- Vintage Short Sleeve Pajama Set - These pajamas are absolutely adorable, and I don't know about you but in my house it is tradition for us to open a new pair of pajamas on Christmas Eve to wear that night and Christmas Morning. I love the ribbing on these and know that they would make for a great gift - $85 (currently 30% off)
- The Horse Polished Rose Gold and Blush Leather Watch - I have been following this Australian watch company for years now and obsessed with everything they design. While this watch is my most expensive recommendation, if you know of a girl looking for a sleek watch, and can spend the money this piece of jewelry will not disappoint - $149
- Limited Edition Voluspa Cut Glass Jar Candle - These candles smell absolutely devine and are beautiful to look at. Perfect for a secret santa grab gift, or someone who is in need of a little calm and serenity around the holidays - $26
- Madewell Scottsdale Plaid Scarf - In my opinion every girl needs a good red plaid blanket scarf once the holidays hit. I have been having my eye out for this beauty for a while, and love that it is 100% wool and currently on sale! - $44.50
- The Curated Closet - This book is perfect for your friend who is both fashionable, organized, and practical. Its goal is to help a person discover their own personal style, while objectively taking practicality into account - $25
- Agate Bottle Opener - This is the perfect little gift for someone who loves their bar cart and the pretty things that go in it, also the price is great for a little something thoughtful, without being very expensive - $16
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone! Check back here tomorrow for a delicious and festive spirulina smoothie bowl recipe and my holiday gift guide for the hostess.
Note: I haven't partnered with any of these brands, I just truly love all these gifts and think they would make any lucky lady very happy.