I love a good holiday gift guide don't you? Partially because I just like to see what favorite products people are loving, and also because I'm a little nosey and just want to see what is on everyone's must have holiday wish list.
Over the next two weeks as people are doing a lot of their Christmas shopping I am going to share with you some of my favorite products for almost any loved one in your life. Today we are going to start out with the one I am most excited with, which is obviously my holiday gift guide for the foodie/cook in your life. These items below are some of my favorites, and some that are on my own Christmas wish list. Almost everything is < $50 so they make for affordable yet really quality, and thoughtful gifts that I can guarantee anyone who is into food/cooking is going to enjoy.
Links to all of the recommended products are listed below with a description of why I think it made my 2016 holiday foodie gift guide.
holiday gift guide for the foodie & Cook
- Green Kitchen Travels Cookbook - This husband/wife duo traveled the world and wrote one of the most beautiful cookbooks inspired by their travels. A must for any vegetarian foodie looking for inspiration - $24
- Anthropologie San Telmo Measuring Cups - I couldn't be more obsessed with these pretty measuring cups. They stack within each other, and would be overall just beautiful to look at while baking away for the holidays - $38
- Le Creuset Mini Cocottes (Set of Two) - Everyone loves a little Le Creuset and these petite cocottes are absolutely adorable and perfect for individual size desserts - $49.95
- Bodum 8 Cup Copper French Press - This is the same French Press that we have in our home and we absolutely love it. French Press coffee is such a nice way to serve coffee to guests, and this one just so happens to be beautiful as well! - $31.88
- Cuisinart 8 Cup Elemental Food Processor - Every foodie/cook, aspiring recipe creator in my opinion has to have a quality food processor. This one appliance can transform the possibilities of cooking, and will quickly become a favorite appliance - $80
- 18 Jar Acacia Wood Spice Rack - I am kind of geeking out over this because one of my favorite hobbies is probably collecting and organizing my spices. Yes I know, I am officially a foodie geek, but whatever. This spice rack is perfect for someone who loves organization, and wants to get a jumpstart on a beautiful spice collection.
- Marble and Copper Monogram Boards - This is so so beautiful, I want one for myself. The sleek design would be great for serving or prepping food, and makes for a great wedding gift as well with the copper monogram! - $39.95
- Juliette Rose Apron - Just because us foodies/cooks may spend a lot of time slaving away in the kitchen creating delicious recipes, doesn't mean that we can't look good while doing it. This apron is beautifulllll and is sure to make your loved one smile - $32
- Emilie Henry 5 Piece Ruffled Bakeware Set - Now this gift set comes with a hefty price tag but is absolutely beautiful and would be perfect for a close loved one who loves to bake. Each item in the set can also be purchased individually for less than $40, which would also make for a great gift - $295
- Copper Bar Tools - If your foodie also likes to get creative in the cocktail department, then these beautiful copper bar tools would make for a great gifts so he/she can get mixing in style - Prices Range From $6-$25
- Anthropologie Gold Polka Dotted Pot Holder - It doesn't get much cuter than this gold dotted pot holder, and if the cook/foodie in your life is anything like me, my pot holders need constant replacing, and new pretty ones are always appreciated - $14 (per item)
- Paderno 4 Blade Spiralizer and Cookbook Set - If your foodie doesn't have a spiralizer yet then this gift is a must! Especially if he/she is looking to do some more creative/healthy cooking, a spiralizer will soon become one of his/her most favorite kitchen tools - $49.95-$59.95
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone! Check back here tomorrow for a delicious shredded brussel sprouts recipe and my holiday gift guide for the ladies.
Note: I haven't partnered with any of these brands, I just truly love all these gifts and think they would make any lucky foodie very happy.